How to Get Your Most Important Thing Done
1. Do it.
2. Visualize doing it before you do it, then do it.
3. Reward yourself… after you do it.
4. Write about doing it, before you do it. (Or after.)
5. Talk about it, then do it.
6. Do it, then talk about it.
7. Enjoy the process of doing it, despite the difficulty of doing it.
8. Lay out the details, then do step 1, 2, 3… of doing it. Finish it.
9. Find out how to say it in Spanish, French, German or any language, then do it.
10. Do it again. Now do it again. One more time.
11. Post it on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and who knows where else… AFTER you do it.
12. Write a poem about doing it, before doing it, but better still, after you do it.
13. Draw or render a “doing it” graphic — then do it.
14. See how it was done in the past by other achievers — the do it yourself.
15. Do it fast.
16. Do it v…e…r…y… slowly, but do it.
17. Say you won’t do it — then do it anyway.
18. Write a thousand ways to do it. Choose one. Do it.
19. Have fun doing it.
20. Bottom line — do it!
How can you accelerate your passion, purpose, and talents? That’s our focus.
(We also talk about politics — because if you don’t pay attention to politics, politics will pay attention to you.)
Ken West is the author of Achieve Your Purpose! He is also a past President of the New England Chapter of the National Speakers Association. Ken is currently Publishing Program Manager for The Fusion Group, Ltd., an international sales training and management consulting firm.